Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today my mom picked up some meds for my leg. I have to see the doggy doc on the 26th to see if there's a serious reason for my limp and why I try not to put weight on that leg. When she got home she still took me for my favoritest thing in the whole world...a walk!!!!!! *heart* *heart* It is really cold around here today. When we were close to home she was stopped by both neighbors and kept me waiting while she talked it up with them. *yawn* Of course I stood there and looked cute just to impress them and make them gush over me. :)

As soon as we got back in the house, mom thought she could get the door opened enough to grab the mail...well, I took that opportunity to run out. And even though I saw the hope in her eyes...I took off down the sidewalk. Since she had to get her boots on it gave me time to say hi to the neighbor across the street and run around some more. The nice girl next door (whom we had already talked to, along with her Husky) was asking me to come back. I had mom running all over the yard trying to catch me. I didn't go far but I made her think I was taking off for good. I really don't know why I did that...I just felt like I "had to", ya know? The neighbor girl opened the door to my house and tried to get me to go inside...mom was saying "go home Bea" in a nice voice. I really wasn't sure if I was going to be in trouble or not so I played hard to get for a while longer...then walked right up to my new mom. I think that really made her day. Plus it got me hugs and treats once we settled back down inside the house.

No comments: