Saturday, August 8, 2009

I know that it's been a while since I've last posted so I thought I should keep all of you up to date. I have cut my walks back a lot. No more 3 mile daily walks for me for now. My uncle Michael has been asking my mom and me to come over more often to enjoy the backyard and a grilled dinner, yummy. Jimi & Motley still hang out with me too much. They sneak around and then run 90 MPH around the house, which makes me very nervous. Jimi fell out of the second floor window a few weeks back. I think that Motley jumped up on the window sill and went to nudge his brother over only to push him through the screen. hehehehe Jimi was alright.
Mom has found them a new home so that I can have a nice quiet and restful place to live. The guy who's taking them will give them a good home and that's good because even though they make me nervous they are good kitties.

No comments: