Saturday, March 14, 2009

OK, I have been told that I'm slacking. Geeesh, you'd think that someone who had to survive on the streets of Detroit and go through multiple childbirths alone would get a break but noooooooooooooooooooo it's still *crack the whip at the bitch* LOL.

Here's some catch up for you nosy types.

I am sleeping upstairs every night now...and yeah...well mom now knows that's where I am all day while she works. She came home the other day and I didn't here her come in. *blush* I normally meet here at the door all ready for my 3 mile walk. But that day...I was in the dream zone. What can I say? Nothing...no excuses needed or possible when you're a dog. :P

The other day I found out just how ignorant my mom really is. While walking I found a perfectly good piece of charred chicken breast that came out of some unsuspecting person's garbage. Can can you believe this?????? She made me drop it and leave it there!!! I tried to stare her down and hold my ground until she came to her senses, but she prattled on about it might make me sick or some such nonsense. *roll eyes* Like I don't know good meat from bad meat after all this time surviving on my own. Finally, I had to give in to that frigging thing around my neck and walk away with her. I kept looking back to make sure to remember where a good piece of meat could be found later on.
I forgave her later on when she cooked up some turkey breast and put it in with my regular food.

After that I snuggled up to her and nudged her with my head while wagging my tail.

Man, some dog should write this stuff down and let other street dogs know just how easily humans can be won over. You'd have thought I found a family of fat squirrels to share with her the way she acted. Humans have some high pitched voices when they're happy.


The cats are still annoying. They run around at 90 MPH... down the stairs then through the living room, run up the side of the couch and take off into another room. Maybe some day they'll get locked into a closet...by mistake of course. *whistling*

It was finally warming up today so we saw many people and other dogs out doing their thing while we were out walking. I got to meet Elmer, Chip, Moe, a big black dog that they said was Great Dane and black lab ( I think it was really a pony...but I didn't want to upset the disillusioned people who took care of him)...I forgot his name...as well as the name of a very big and hyper, black, standard poodle. Lots of little kids were out. They seemed alright but made me a bit nervous. Especially Moe's kid, he was on some 4-wheel thing and wasn't doing a very good job controlling it. We watched him run over a boulder in his front yard and his dad was helping him get unstuck.

We usually go the same route for a week or two then mom lets me chose some different roads to go down.

She came home today with a big bag of different rawhide shapes for me. I really do love being pampered....especially the part where she brushes me for a looooong time.


Well, that's all for now.
Catch you later.

No comments: